Cosmetic Benefits of Injectable Gel Filler
As the years go by, collagen diminishes beneath the skin and decreases with age, often creating a terse, stressed appearance. Juvederm is one of the methods we use to reduce signs of aging (wrinkles). The benefits of injectable gels include smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
What kind of facial lines do fillers treat?
Fillers have been successfully used to reduce the appearance of prominent, Deep Wrinkle Lines and Facial Expression Lines.
Commonly Treated Areas:
- Facial wrinkles & Fine lines
- Evens deep creases
- Smooth acne scars
- Increase symmetry and volume
- Lip Augmentation (Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane Silk)
- Lip line definition – Plumping Thin Lips Improving ‘lipstick lines’ (vertical lines around upper lip where lipstick may run)
- Frown lines at the root of the Nose or outer part of the nostrils (Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm Ultra Plus)
- Frown lines between the brows – Glabella or procerus & corrugator muscles, known as Number 1’s, 11’s, 111’s
- Temples and marionette lines
- Smile lines, cry lines, laugh lines (nasolabial folds) – all fillers except for Sculptra
- Prejowl sulcus (Radiesse, Juvaderm Ultra Plus, Perlane, Restylane)
- Voluma is the best for cheek hollowing or replenish lost volume
- Smooth tissue surround the eyes or hollowness under the eyes (Juvederm, Radiese, Restylane Silk)
- Diminish the appearance at-rest lines and depressed or recessed scars can be treated with fillers as well.
Non-Surgical Liquid Facelift:
Combining these examples Juvederm, Voluma and Botox are whats known as a liquid facelift. Juvederm is an injectable filler, composed of hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the body. Hyaluronic acid is responsible for adding volume to your skin. A facelift is a great option for turning back the clock, but many busy men and women seek facial rejuvenation without a need for surgical intervention.
Most popular Anti-Aging Injectable (AAI’s) are Botox, Voluma XC, Juvéderm, and Restylane but there are differences between them. The human face is simply too complex for any one product to do it all. The following quick look at what these elixirs do best and how you can use them on your particular face.
What Botox can’t do for wrinkles, Juvéderm (usually) can. Juvederm is a filler used in the nose to mouth lines and lips to fill in deep folds. It is everywhere in Hollywood and is arguably the hottest AAI today. It delivers awesome results for the tough-to-treat wrinkles that run from the folds of the nose to the corners of the mouth. This product exists naturally in your eye (hyaluronate) and as Juvederm lasts up to one year. This procedure is also done with no downtime and with immediate results to assist in non-surgical wrinkle correction and facial contouring and enhancement. Juvéderm is the answer to thinning of the skin which then helps to restore a natural look.