Many of us are tired of embarrassing skin conditions and want our complexion to appear glowing and youthful without blemishes. Today’s healing laser treatment process makes this possible! Most need just a few quick and easy treatments to restore your confidence and finally be comfortable in your own skin.
Laser treatments may benefit the following skin conditions:
Pigmented Lesions – Wide areas of pigmentation on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders, arms, and hands.
- Sun Damage – Wide areas of pigmentation on the whole body such as the face, arms, chest
- Sunspots / Solar lentigines – Individual pigmented lesions also known as age spots
- Freckles – Clusters of concentrated melanin
- Brown Marks – Age spots, Skin Spots, Liver spots
- Birthmark – Moles, Freckles or Beauty Marks
- Rosacea – General inflammation of the cheeks and face
- Spider Veins – Individual vessels that can be red, blue or purple in color
- Active Acne – Skin disease typically found in adolescents during puberty causing overactive oil glands
- Acne damage and Scarring discolorations
Using Intense Pulsed Light therapy (IPL Photofacial) and the Fractional laser, depending on your skin type, to correct skin damage as they both offer several benefits for damaged skin, and can help you achieve a fresh, rejuvenated appearance.
Additional Skin Benefits:
- Break down and remove damaged skin tissue and cells naturally
- Enhance skin tone and help to even out darker shades, blotches or patches of skin
- Improve overall complexion, skin tone, facial spots and blend out pigmentation
- Treats mild pigmentation acne Scars to help create healthy and resilient blemish free skin
- Shrink Enlarged Pores
- Reduce Active acne bacteria to lessen breakouts!
- Improves collagen production to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and tighten skin
- No pain, little or no downtime
Here’s the Solution
Intense Pulsed Light devices eliminate brown patches and spots on the skin by targeting the melanocytes and melanin while leaving the healthy cells untouched. This is why we chose these treatment options; they’re the most effective and the safest choices for removing dark spots and sun damage.
In the past, laser procedures were costly and painful. Newer equipment and technology makes treatments very accessible and affordable. We would like to help you on your journey to win back your self-confidence! Our staff at Body Beautiful Laser Medical Spa has performed thousands of these treatments; they are experienced, skillful and are considered experts in the field. To learn more about our accomplished staff (Click here)
|Skin Rejuvenation Pricing||VIP Pricing = up to 70% OFF|
|Photo-Facial (can treat both reds & browns)||1=350, 3 Session Package =|
750 or 5 for only 1,000
|Reds – Rosacea / Capillary / Angioma||Can do per spot – PENDING|
|Browns – Pigmentation, Melasma, Sun/Age Spots||Can do per spot – PENDING|
|Fractional Skin Resurfacing (non-invasive)||1=350, 3 Session Package =|
750 or 5 for only 1,000
Too much fun in the sun? If you find that your skin has been abused by tanning and wearing suntan lotions like many others, Body Beautiful can certainly help transform your skin damage.
We use many types of laser treatment, including Intense Pulsed Light Therapy Skin Rejuvenation techniques that use intense pulsed light waves to treat damaged cells deep within the skin’s layers. The light emits high-intensity wavelengths that reach deep within the skin’s layers to cause a structural breakdown of damaged cells. This promotes the healing process as the body rapidly removes the injured tissues and cells from the sun’s harmful rays resulting in sun spot removal.
Protect your investment, after treatment, is essential. Most laser treatment can be enhanced with our New skin care line SkinMedica by the makers of Botox, Juvederm, and volume. Take a look at our skin care products page to see if your treatment can be enhanced. (Click Here)
If you are ready to love the skin you’re in, call Body Beautiful for a free consultation. 724-987-3221.
Locations in Pittsburgh, Cranberry Twp., Robinson etc. See Location Page