Various people around Western Pa are tired of embarrassing skin conditions such as Sun and Age Spots. Furthermore, we normally want our complexion to achieve a glowing and youthful look without blemishes. Today’s healing laser treatment process makes this possible! Most require just a few fast and simple procedures to rebuild your confidence and certainly be comfortable in your individual skin.
Sun and Age Spots Laser treatments may benefit the following skin conditions:
Pigmented Lesions – Wide areas of pigmentation on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders, arms, and hands.
- Sun Damage – Wide areas of pigmentation on the whole body such as the face, arms, chest
- Sunspots / Solar lentigines – Individual pigmented lesions also known as age spots
- Freckles – Clusters of concentrated melanin
- Brown Marks – Age spots, Skin Spots, Liver spots
- Birthmark – Moles, Freckles or Beauty Marks
- Rosacea – General inflammation of the cheeks and face
- Spider Veins – Individual vessels that can be red, blue or purple in color
- Active Acne – Skin disease typically found in adolescents during puberty causing overactive oil glands
- Acne damage and Scarring discolorations
Using Intense Pulsed Light therapy (IPL Photofacial) and the Fractional laser, depending on your skin type, to correct skin damage as they both offer several benefits for damaged skin, and help achieve a relaxed fresh rejuvenated look.
Sun and Age Spots Treatment Additional Skin Benefits:
- Break down and remove damaged skin tissue and cells naturally
- Enhance skin tone and help to even out darker shades, blotches or patches of skin
- Improve overall complexion, skin tone, facial spots and blend out pigmentation
- Treats mild pigmentation acne Scars to help create healthy and resilient blemish-free skin
- Shrink Enlarged Pores
- Reduce Active acne bacteria to lessen breakouts!
- Improves collagen production to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and tighten skin
- No pain, little or no downtime
Here’s the Solution
Intense Pulsed Light devices eliminate brown patches and spots on the skin by targeting the melanocytes and melanin while leaving the healthy cells untouched. This is why we chose these treatment options; they’re the most effective and the safest choices for removing dark spots and sun damage.
In the past, laser procedures were costly and painful. Newer equipment and technology makes treatments very accessible and affordable. We would like to help you on your journey to win back your self-confidence! Our staff at Body Beautiful Laser Medical Spa has performed thousands of these treatments; they are experienced, skillful and are considered experts in the field. To learn more about our accomplished staff (Click here)
Sun and Age Spots Laser Pricing
Photofacials or Fotofacials – Facial capillaries, Rosacea, Birthmark Removal, Age & Sun Spots Sessions DoublePass Included Regular Pricing 1/2 Price if V.I.P. + Pre-paid Package Discount! 1 session $350 175 3 session package $900 450 only 150 session 5 session package $1,250 625 only 125 session! Recommended Products Cooling Gel, After Sun HydroGel E Purifying Foaming Wash, Rejuvenative Toner, TNS Ultimate Daily Moisturizer 20 Note The number of treatment sessions needed varies from patient to patient. Generally, a 50 to 75 percent reduction for each treatment is considered a successful outcome – most patients need 2-3 treatments. RED – Rosacea / Capillary / Angioma or Brown Pigmentation – Pigmentation, Melasma, Sun/Age Spots Med. size area Price Regular Package Discount! 1/2 Price if V.I.P. + 1 session $300 150 3 session package $750 375 only 125 a session 5 session package $1,000 500 only 100 a session Other Treatments Calming Facial (Rosacea) Serums with either a Massage AND Steam OR Gentle Peel OR Exfoliation Mask, Product Skin Consult Gentle $129 Per Session / Package of 3 Treatments = $99 / Package of 5 = $449 Note: Can do per spot – PENDING
Recommended Products Acne Scar Recovery Gel, Acne System, TNS Essential Serum, Sunscreen, Retinol Note The number of treatment sessions needed varies from patient to patient. Generally, a 50 to 75 percent reduction for each treatment is considered a successful outcome – most patients need 2-3 treatments.
We use many types of laser treatment, including Intense Pulsed Light Therapy Skin Rejuvenation techniques that use intense pulsed light waves to treat damaged cells deep within the skin’s layers. The light emits high-intensity wavelengths that reach deep within the skin’s layers to cause a structural breakdown of damaged cells. This promotes the healing process as the body rapidly removes the injured tissues and cells from the sun’s harmful rays resulting in sun spot removal.
Protect your investment, after treatment, is essential. Most laser treatment can be enhanced with our New skin care line SkinMedica by the makers of Botox, Juvederm, and volume. Take a look at our skin care products page to see if your treatment can be enhanced. (Click Here)