We are Pittsburgh’s experts in effective laser tattoo removal. We offer a free consultation and use the best technology to remove your unwanted tattoo. Do you know that 1/5 of people have tattoo regret? That’s 20%! Years ago you may have made a decision that you thought you wanted for a lifetime, and now have regrets? If so, we are here to help! – Important Tattoo Facts.
Our professional, certified laser technicians, especially educated and experienced in tattoo removal, can help any unsightly tattoo, to give you the best results possible. That could be TOTAL REMOVAL OR you may want to COVERUP with more pristine art? Specialists agree in fading your old tattoo to make it easier for a new artist to make your new piece.
Not all Picos are equal, ours has the latest software version that is equipped with a Boost option!
Doing your next one right – (on certain areas) you may want Permanent Hair Removal on the surface first (so the hair doesn’t distract the artwork).
We will try any means necessary to get your tattoo removed as fast, safe and convenient as possible. Any parameters within safety reason, professional research that our staff or you can find can assist somehow. We will do everything possible to help save you money, save us time and save both of us energy. You are welcome to suggest any trade secret or trick that you think will help your treatment; including doing double passes for free, coming in sooner than is suggested (but we will try to talk you out of that), increasing the energy (within reasonable safety standards), trick that your friend shared with you that worked for them or anything else to remove your tattoo.
Reasons for Tattoo Removal
- Reminds you of your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend, whether it be a name or memory.
- Employment – A lot of jobs have restrictions with tattoos
- Cover up – Replacing it with another tattoo
- Stigmatization – People want to be looked at as what society calls normal.
- People Change their lifestyle – your feelings and beliefs have changed and they don’t fit you anymore.
- Family- family doesn’t want you to have it because it affects them negatively
- Unhappy with the quality – whether it is professional or amateur, you received unsatisfactory artwork from a not so experienced tattooist? Amateur tattoos are just that amateur! Non-trained individuals will use inferior ink, like that found in a ball point pen to make the tattoo. Good thing these tattoos usually respond well to laser energy.
- Unhappy with altered body modifications (weight gain) – you may dislike it in the future
- To be a better role model.
- Wedding, such as a permanent tattooed wedding band.
- Clothing issues
- Gang or hate-related tattoo
- Allergic reactions
- Maturity- Young people don’t think about the consequences of their actions in life
- Dare on a night out with some friends
- Surgical masks (such as radiation targets). OR Traumatic tattoos are not uncommon, people have all sorts of traumatic injuries that result in the placement of pigments into the dermis. Ex. includes car accidents, falls, getting jabbed with a pen or pencil. These tattoos usually respond well to lasers.
- The tattoo has blurred and it doesn’t look as good as it used to.
- Misspelled Words, Bad Portraits, Unexpected Results.
- MILITARY – Can’t be a visible tattoo when wearing a uniform (not on neck, hands, etc.)
- The tattoo has become faded (and you’d rather not pay to re-touch it up)
Before you get a tattoo, many veteran artists suggest getting permanent hair removal on the area first so the colors pop and constant years of shaving creams and razors do not dull the colors.
This FDA-cleared Merz Aesthetic technology is silicone infused with perfluorodecalin and provides helpful assistance for your tattoo removal treatment. This add-on aids our laser guided tattoo removal technology to reach ink particles deeper within the skin. The DESCRIBE PFD Patch may be a great fit for your existing treatment. Call now to learn more 724-987-3221 or check out some before and afters.
Slide the center to see results
At Body Beautiful we are committed to offering the best Laser Tattoo Removal at a reasonable price. You may be surprised how affordable the treatment actually is! Years ago, the same procedure would be less effective and costs tens of thousands of dollars. Today we are able to make tattoo removal less expensive. During your complimentary consultation your tattoo will be examined and a price per treatment and estimated number of treatments required will be provided.
It is also important to note that many tattoo removal centers use less expensive and less powerful all in one laser systems which in many cases requires twice as many treatments than would be required using the more powerful- accurate laser systems available at our Advanced Tattoo Removal.
Before you purchase ANY competitor’s deals, as we work hard to earn your loyalty, please call us directly for the best prices! Remember Call 724-987-3221 for a FREE consult.
|Tattoo Removal||Area||Pricing Per Session||Buy 5 Tattoo Removal Sessions Get one Free|
|Extra Small 1″ to 3″ inches||$ 49 – 98||Package Deal: Pay 7 treatments in full and receive 1 session free!|
|Small 4″ to 6″ inches||$ 99 – 198|
|Medium 7″ to 10″ inches||$199 – 398|
|Large 11″ to 16″ inches||$399 – 548|
|X-Large 17″ + inches||$549 and up|
|Premium Tattoo Removal PicoSure||Area||Pricing Per Session||+ Call for Price Match +
|Extra Small 1″ to 3″ inches||$ 79 – 128|
|Small 4″ to 6″ inches||$129 – 248|
|Medium 7″ to 10″ inches||$249 – 498|
|Large 11″ to 16″ inches||$499 – 648|
|X-Large 17″ + inches||$649 and up|
|Add-on's||Describe PFD Patch||$99|
|If needed Numbing Options:||Lidocaine shots ||$20 for small|
|$30 for medium|
|$50 for large|
|Cosmetic Ink or Solution Tattoo Removal||For more faded, pre-treated tattoos, we may recommend this method. It works like tattoo needle ink, but solution allows implanted ink to be flush and push it out. This happens regardless of color (unlike some lasers), actually see the color wipe away!
|Not totally sure yet? Come try a Free Test spot on a small area, you will feel and see how this process works. Call Now 724 987 3221
|Recommended Products – Bacitracin, Neosporin, Mycocide (Amerigel), Gentamicin Sulfate, Melagel, Meladisk, hydrocortisone.
Cynosure PicoSure is the most effective and advanced technology
available today for many reasons:
Guaranteed to lighten a tattoo within 4-5 sessions for a cover-up do-over and usually achieve full removal within 8-10 session or we will continue your treatments for free.
Need to explain exceptions:
Tattoo on the hands or double tattoos (getting a touch-up layer of ink added to the same spots)
In general tattoo artists administer ink deep on the hands and finger areas in an effort to keep from fading.*We can discount the price lower for extra sessions on these parts.
It is important to mention that tattoos are removed in sometimes less sessions, depending on size, color, type of ink (unprofessional inks or jail-house tattoos). Approximately 65% of our clients notice exceptional results within 5-6 treatments.
- More effective than any other laser in eliminating cosmetic, multicolored tattoos, including red ink!
- PicoSure allows for shorter downtime since there is not as much damage to the surrounding tissue, reducing the risk of burns and scars.
- Will clear faded tattoos that have stopped responding to other lasers – IF YOU HAVE TRIED ELSEWHERE – PLEASE CALL US.
- PicoSure’s pulses are extremely quick and short (measured in trillionths of a seconds). It’s much faster the Fractional and Q-switch lasers.
- Treatments take between 5-25 minutes, depending on the tattoo size.
|New r20 Technique|
|Total Body Menu|
Patients use this laser system also for the benefits that a Focus Lense array treatment that uses PressureWave technology to get rid of fine lines, wrinkles and skin rejuvenation.
Experience The Best Laser Tattoo Removal at Body Beautiful! Call 724 987 3221