Deep Wrinkle Reduction
how it works
How Wrinkle Reduction Works using PicoSure Focus Lens Array
We have noticed dramatic improvements in fewer treatments with the Focus Lens Array; patients are receiving amazing results after only 1 treatment! This is a great alternative treatment for patients who need something stronger than microdermabrasion and chemical peels, but don’t want to get invasive surgery. It is the only FDA approved laser for several different treatments (wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation) and offers no downtime.
The Ideal Candidate
How Wrinkle Reduction Works efficiently by using Focus Lens Array which is mainly able to be used on any skin type and anyone with mild to severe wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, stretch marks, uneven skin texture, and mild-medium cellulite. It quickly restores smooth skin and contours irregularities. The ideal patient should be in good overall health, understand the treatment risks and benefits and have realistic treatment goals. Patients should not be pregnant or nursing or be using photosensitive medications.
The PicoSure FOCUS Lens Array treatment is gentle and quick. During each pulse, the Focus Lens reaches inside the skin’s deepest layers, focusing in on 10% of the treated area with high-energy pulses, while the remaining 90% of the skin is pulsed with low-level energy. This is key because it allows for a deeper energy infiltration to the dermis below the skin, creating elastin and collagen growth while promoting a non-traumatic healing effect, which softens the scars and stretch marks. This process promotes better and faster results, shorter downtime, and is safer than other methods. PicoSure is also safe and effective for tattoo removal.
Every patient is different and depending on a number of factors including skin condition, immune system, genetics, age, etc., our experts at Body Beautiful will create a personalized treatment plan for each patient. For the best results, we typically recommend a series of 3-5 treatments conduct 2-4 weeks apart. The PicoSure Focus Lens Array is safe for all skin types and can be used on the hands, legs, arms, chest, face, and neck. Patients should expect the treated skin to be tender and red for about 1-2 days.
Total Facial Rejuvenation
We have the PicoSure system used for total skin rejuvenation including restoring youthful skin and also removing tattoos faster than any machine on the market. Many patients find success by combining treatments with sunscreens and medical-grade skincare products such as SkinMedica’s Lytera, Tns Essential Serum, and Vitamin C+E Complex. Other laser treatments are still available and effective, such as the IPL and YAG lasers, but for the fastest results for patients who suffer from medium to harsh skin conditions, we recommend the PicoSure Focus Lens Array. If you are unsure of your skin condition, we invite you for a consultation with one of our expert aestheticians who can provide a personalized treatment plan for you.
The FOCUS Lens Array from PicoSure uses a microlens (also used for tattoo removal – link) that section off into small hot sections that allow for faster, safe treatment with no pain. After the treatment, some patients experience mild redness which disperses within a few hours. The Focus Lens Array can be used 2-4 weeks apart and patients usually need 3 treatments.
How Wrinkle Reduction Works | Potential Side Effects
- Redness (goes away within one hour)
- Swelling (sometimes the response you’re looking for)
- Less chance of side effects than fractional and ablative
How Wrinkle Reduction Works | Most Common Benefits
- More youthful glow
- Healthier looking skin
- Better self-confidence
- Stimulate boost of collagen
- Improve texture and skin tone
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Restore lost volume
- Skin tightening